Monday 18 January 2016

Makkhan Maarna Redefined : Kakke Di Hatti, Chandni Chowk, Delhi-6

If you really want to know what "Makkhan Maarna" means, you must try this Restaurant. At the first look it doesn't appears to be very famous place of Chandani Chowk. But, its heart is deep inside in the form of taste.


It was a hungry afternoon for me I searched this hotel for 10 mins near Masjid then locals guided me exactly to there. I took the service wing which is located in first floor climbing a very congested staircase. Ambiance of the service wing was poor and there is no hand wash facility in the first floor. So, before entering get your hands washed near billing counter.

Service was quick and polite, service staff suggested the signature dishes and also explained history of that restaurant in short.

I ordered Shahi Paneer and Laccha Paratha.
Now, the surprise hits me... The Laccha Paratha was huge (about 30 cms in diameter) with 50gms of ghee on it. It tasted sooooo yummy that I forgot about the ambiance and my effort to find this restaurant. In deed some magic surrounded me. I ordered butter Roti then... Which was also Kaake-Di-Size... I couldn't able eat complete butter nan.

I never thought that such poor looking restaurant will offer such a delight for me. Just forget the ambiance and other stuff, get there to enjoy kaake-di-taste.

Final Verdict: If you really want to know the real taste of Laccha Paratha, this is the place for that divine realization.

Laccha Paratha With Shahi Paneer

BAKASURA RATING:


4.5 / 5


FIND IT ON ZOMATO:
Kake Di Hatti Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


EXPERT VIEWS:
----NONE----




No comments:

Post a Comment